Boise GallowayTraining is the only official Jeff Galloway training program in Idaho.
We help people of all ages and abilities, both runners and walkers, train for distances from 5k (3.1 miles), 10k (6.2 miles), Half Marathon (13.1 miles) and Full Marathons (26.2 miles) using Jeff Galloway’s Run/Walk/Run™ method.
The Boise Galloway Program began July 2012 and has trained hundreds of people reach their goals. We equip you with training, knowledge and experience for you to meet your fitness goals.
We meet Saturday mornings at Kristin Armstrong Municipal Park (unless otherwise announced).
- Group support for training
- Set training schedule
- Expert running advice
- Experienced Pace Group Leaders with a passion for helping others realize their potential and fitness goals
- Direct access to Olympian Jeff Galloway
- Access to over 90 programs nationally so you can train when you travel
- Weekly email with training topics
- Guest speakers and vendors
Discounts for Members
- runDisney races
- Jeff Galloway Running Retreats
- Jeff Galloway Running Schools
- Shu’s Idaho Running Co.
- Fleet Feet at the Village in Meridian
- Vacation Races National Park half marathon series
“My quality of life is measurably better since I’ve begun running and there are so many ripple effects as well (more energy to hang with my kids and wife, better productivity at work, friendships…). I just think of the impact it’s had in my life.” – Josh
“Thanks so much for the training, literally couldn’t have done it on my own!.”– Krystie
“I really appreciate all your support of getting me back into running.”– Tricia
“Thank you so much for this program. I feel like this is making a difference in my life. This is always a very inclusive group.” – Valerie
“I have a great foundation thanks to Galloway and I plan on continuing to run…you really inspire me to keep going.” – Melissa
“I love this Galloway Training Group! Such great support.”– Mary
“Thank you for a wonderful experience. I really enjoyed getting to know new people and gaining a new perspective about running and fitness in general.” – Katie
“Thanks for everything…I am loving running with the group it is the kick that I needed.”– Alex