Welcome to Boise Galloway
Run / Walk / Run!
Are you interested in a proven program to get (or stay) in shape and meet your running goals? If so, the Boise Galloway Run / Walk / Run Training Group is for you!
We welcome athletes of all shapes, sizes, ages, and abilities and follow Olympian Jeff Galloway’s Run / Walk / Run approach to minimize injuries and maximize enjoyment. You can get fit, improve your endurance, get faster, make new friends — and cross the finish line with a smile on your face!
How it works:
All members run together Saturday mornings in designated pace groups of 5 – 12 people based on individual Magic Mile times. Each group is led by an experienced Pace Group Leader because running together is motivating and fun! And with the Boise Galloway Run / Walk / Run Training Group no one ever runs alone. The season wraps up with athletes participating in their target 10k or Half Marathon race.
- The structured training program and detailed schedule helps you meet your 10K or half marathon race goal
- Weekly, coached group runs provide support, camaraderie, fitness … and fun!
- The Galloway Training Program e-book by Jeff Galloway is a comprehensive training book for ongoing reference
- Easy access to local expert partners helps you with gear selection, nutrition info, and additional fitness activities
- Access to member-only Facebook page strengthens our current and alumni community
See the FAQs for more information on how the program can work for you!
Contact Randi Braunwalder, Program Director, at email@example.com for more information. You are always welcome to take a ‘test run/walk/run’ with us, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.