… to the Boise Galloway Running Group website!
Are you interested in a proven program to get (or stay) in shape and meet your running goals? If so, the Boise Galloway Training & Running Group is for you!
We welcome athletes of all shapes, sizes, ages, and abilities and follow Olympian Jeff Galloway’s Run/Walk/Run approach to minimize injuries and maximize enjoyment. You can get fit, improve your endurance, get faster, make new friends — and cross the finish line with a smile on your face!
How it works: All members run together Saturday mornings in designated pace groups of 5 – 12 people based on individual Magic Mile times. Each group is lead by an experienced Pace Group Leader because running together is motivating and fun! And with the Boise Galloway Training & Running Group no one ever runs alone. The season wraps up with athletes participating in their target 10k or Half Marathon race.
See the FAQs for more information on how the program can work for you!
- A structured training program and detailed schedule to meet your 10K or half-marathon race goal
- Weekly group runs that provide support and camaraderie
- Galloway Training Program e-book by Jeff Galloway, a comprehensive training book
- Access to local partners to help with gear, nutrition, and additional fitness information
- Access to member-only Facebook page to share photos and progress
Winter / Spring 2023 Season begins January 28, 2023!
Our season officially starts at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 28, 2023, at Kristin Armstrong Municipal Park in Boise, ID. The Information Kick-off Session is one week prior on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 12:00 p.m., at the downtown Boise Public Library! We’ll be in Hayes Auditorium … and will be joined by a very special guest!
Contact Randi Braunwalder, Program Director, at email@example.com for more information. You are always welcome to take a ‘test run/walk/run’ with us, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.